Note: Our brochures are print quality, so please be patient after clicking on the button. It may take up to 1 minute for it to load after clicking, depending on your internet speed and computer system. Brochures will open in a new window.
Postless Snow Wing Details
- No post to impede operator visibility in any wing position and allows the blade to angle back to tire on wing side
- Loose link pin assembly upgraded to 4 position system allowing wing blade 30″ of float / no float and can be pinned to hold blade 30″ closer to grader in mobile position or for gravel blading
- 24″ extension cylinder allows the operator to vary the blade angle
- Hydraulically controlled blade roll (optional) or manual blade control
- Preloaded extension arm spring maintains blade stability in carry position
- All hydraulics are controlled inside the cab
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 function and ripper mounted
Capital I Industries Inc.
Tisdale, SK S0E 1T0